Thank you Mummy Seta for the nomination here are my answers.
1. Describe your usual bedtime routine?
I normally start getting ready for bed around 9, I know it's early, as I like to have a bath and then moisturise before getting into bed. I have always preferred to wash the day off at night, as opposed to showering in the morning.
2. What are your favourite Pyjamas?
I actually hate all my pyjamas at the moment. Once I have finished breast feeding and the likely hood of milk accidents are over I am going to treat myself to some new pairs.
3. What is your favourite bedtime reading?
I love reading books, at the moment I am reading Dead But Not Forgotten: Stories from the World of Sookie Stackhouse as I love the True Blood books. But I am guilty of spending far too much time looking on my phone at night time.
4. What would I find on your bedside table?
A lamp we don't switch on as it's too near the cot. My jewellry and a glass of water.
5. What scents make you sleepy?
I sometimes steal my children bedtime bath bubbles, but I'm not sure it works.
6. What is your usual bed time and wake-up time?
We usually turn the light off between 11.00 and 12.00.
My eldest has been waking us up between 5.30 and 7.00 the last few weeks.
7. What are your top 3 bedtime products?
I love clinque 3 step.
My electric toothbrush.
And due to a pregnancy complication I got into the habit off moisturising my tummy with the slightly medicinal smelling Aqueous cream.
8. What is your most common sleeping position?
On my tummy or left hand side.
9. Do you have anything you like to take to bed with you?
10. What is your worse bedtime habit?
As I mentioned above looking on my phone.
I now nominate