Wednesday, 2 November 2016

Liebster Awards

So I have been nominated for a Liebster Award the rules are as follows to complete the Liebster Award:

1) Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
2) Answer the eleven questions the blogger gives you.
3) Give eleven random facts about yourself.
4) Nominate eleven bloggers that you think are deserving of this award.
5) Let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
6) Give them eleven questions to answer.

I was nominated by Mummy Here and There

Who is better in your household Mummy or Daddy? Mummy of course

Tea/coffee? I like both but tea is easier to make.

Best advice for a blogger? Have fun

Where do you get your inspiration for blogs? My family and what we get up to

Favourite season? Autumn and Spring

Are you old fashioned? I am now I have two girls I feel sorry for their teenage years they will be covered from head to foot.

What is your favourite four legged creature and why? Giraffes they are so elegant

Are you usually late, early or right on time? I try to be right on time I hate being late

Are you happy right now? Yes

Do you exaggerate the truth on your blog? Not yet

How often do you go online? All the time it's awful.

11 random facts about me:

1. With my first daughter my waters broke whilst I was at work. I wasn’t due to go on Maternity leave for another week.

2. I almost got run over by Andrew Lincoln of The Walking Dead fame on a bike approx. 10 years ago in Soho.

3. My favourite book is Jilly Cooper’s Riders I think I have read it at least ten times and spoiler alert them winning at the Olympics always make me cry.

4. My first job was waitressing at weddings and its still one of the funniest jobs I have ever had.

5. I have an extensive knowledge of all things showbiz/ popular culture.

6. I am really bad at spelling.

7. And my favourite song is The Only Living Boy in New York by Simon and Garfunkel.

8. While I was at university Alan Titchmarsh fixed our oven

9. If I could go on holiday right now I would go to Banff in Canada

10. My favourite drink is a bacardi and coke

11. I'm a twin

So, now here are your questions to answer please.

Night owl or early bird?

Favourite time to blog?

Do you secretly enjoy some of the kids shows you have to watch?

Which celebrity would you like to marry and why?

Favourite Holiday destination?

Topshop or M&S?

What are your favourite blogs?

Instagram or Twitter?

Do you indulge in Facebook stalking of people?

When do you start your Christmas shopping?

Mother in law or Monster in Law?

I now nominate the following people:

Heartbeatssoulstains

Carla

Kristin Mccartny

Sony LittleLight

Shinnersandthebrood

Days in Bed

Leandra Bramham

Cuddle Fairy

No manual to Mummy

Mummy Baby Life

Puzzled Mummy

Cheers for reading X

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part, I like your advice about having fun on the blog, so true! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed it thanks for the nomination.

    ReplyDelete