Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Agatha Raisin

So it's one of those lovely International Breaks which means I can watch what I want on the telly. So far we have watched a Musketeers and finished rewatching season 2 of Parks and Recreations. If you have never seen it, please do it is so sweet and funny and the slap stick moments which happen suprising often are to be cherished.

This week I have also discovered that my brilliant local library offer all the Agatha Raisin book as E books. Although I am not normally the biggest fan of this format. I seem to be able to read a book in this series in approx 24 hours so being able to read them on my phone is amazing. And saves a few trips to the library to collect and return them. There is a running joke in our house about how quickly I read. The secret is to read every third word. That way if you re-read the book, something I like to do, and read say every second or fourth word it like reading a new book everytime.

I best head off now as the Bake Off is about to start. However one question I would like answered this week before I go is do anybody else's 3 year old act out the Vanish Gold adverts in the bath?

No comments:

Post a Comment